- Game Odds
Sports Betting History
Terms and Conditions
When signing up on this Website, you enter into an agreement with BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, which is a company constituted under the laws of Malta and has its registered office at Europa Business Centre, Level 3, Suite 701, Dun Karm Street, B'Kara BKR9034. These terms and conditions govern your registration and relationship with the website and remain fully applicable when you are playing a game which is licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority, On the same website you will also find games which are not offered by BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP but by one of its partners. A separate set of terms and conditions apply to you while you are playing these games and shall prevail over these terms and conditions. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP has no connection with these games, and shall not be accountable in any way for these games.
a. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP Ltd is a company registered on the 18/01/2016 under the laws of Malta; Registration number: C 73982; registered address: Europa Business Centre, Level 3, Suite 701, Dun Karm Street, B'Kara BKR9034 and is trading under the name BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP.com.
b. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP Ltd was awarded Casino licences No. MGA/CL1/1237/2016, MGA/CL1/1238/2016 and Sportsbook licence No. MGA/CL2/1236/2016 on 20 December 2016 by the Malta Gaming Authority (www.MGA.org.mt).
c. The casino games of BTM ENTERTAINMNT GROUP are supplied by Net Entertainment and Evolution Gaming which has been awarded a Class 4 license Malta Gaming Authority and the sportsbetting product is powered by SBTECH.
d. The Website may offer games which are operated by a third party company. All games which are not licenced by the MGA are not subject to these terms and conditions.
e. This agreement establishes the terms and conditions for the contractual relationship between BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP and any person registering with the company, known as a Player. Each person is required to accept these terms and conditions when registering for an account with BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP and is bound by them throughout the existence of the relationship.
f. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to change these terms and conditions including any of the Game specific rules at any time. We will do our outmost to inform our Players should there be major modifications to the Terms & Conditions. The player must always re-confirm acceptance before amendments come into effect. Should the Player, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP anymore, he can withdraw all available funds and close the account.
g. The contractual relationship is between the registered Player and BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP Ltd and is governed by these terms and conditions and by the Laws of Malta.
h. The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
i. In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the terms and conditions and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
j. Where these terms and conditions are published in several languages for information purposes all versions of such terms and conditions published reflect the same principles.
k. It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure that he understands and abides by all relevant national and international laws governing online gaming. It is also the Player’s responsibility to ensure that it is legal to participate in online gambling from within the country of residence.
2. Account Rules
1. Any Player applying for an account must be at least 18 years old, or in the case of Estonia not less than 21 years of age.
2. Persons resident of Afghanistan, Angola, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Greenland, Estonia, France and its outlaying territories, Macao, French Metropolitan, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Adélie Land, Crozet Islands, Île Amsterdam, Île Saint-Paul, Kerguelen Islands, Scattered Islands in the Indian Ocean, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Wallis and Futuna, Reunion, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, North Korea, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Portugal, Spain, Gibraltar, Syria, Turkey, United Kingdom, Scotland, Isle of Man, Bailiwicks of Jersey, Guernsey, USA and its outlying territories or Yemen, Aruba, Bonaire, Saba, Statia, St. Maarten, Netherlands cannot register as Players with BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP.
3. The Players of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP agree to abide by these terms and conditions at all times, and also confirm that they are:
- not acting in the interests of any third party;
- not utilising funds originating from any criminal activity or activities;
- not utilising bank accounts, debit cards, credit card/s they are not authorised to use;
- not going to attempt to hack the website or, to alter its code in any way;
- not going to take part or organise any criminal actions against BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, its affiliates, and its Players.
4. In the event of a Player not respecting one or more of the rules as mentioned in 2.1,2.2 and 2.3, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will close the account and may confiscate the available funds.
5. It is the responsibility of the Player to verify that when opening an account and conducting business with BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP they are not breaking any laws and are of legal age to gamble in their jurisdiction.
6. In order to open an account with BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, the prospective customer must personally correctly fill in the online registration Form found on the website and read and accept the terms and conditions as found on the website www.royrichie.com.
7. The Player must submit the correct information during his registration including valid identification, address and contact email or personal telephone number. The Player also agrees to keep the information updated should there be any changes to his personal data provided.
8. The Player is restricted to opening only one account or having one active account. If you notice that you have more than one registered account you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your Member account being blocked for access;
9. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account at BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP sole discretion saving any contractual obligations already made.
10. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP also has the discretion to refuse any bets.
11. All accounts are opened and transacted in the Euro currency;
12. No interest is paid on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in the Player's account.
13. Money used for wagering with BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP should not be tainted with any illegality and not derived from ill-gotten means.
14. By playing with BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP the Player understands the risk of losing money.
15. It is the responsibility of the player to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities, if the player resides in a jurisdiction where those winnings are taxable.
16. During the registration process the Player will be able to choose his login name and password. This password may be changed by the Player at any time.
17. The Player must keep his login ID and Password secret at all times. In this respect, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP advises the Player not to write down his login ID and password in a way that can be easily found or used. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP also advises the Player not to leave his computer unattended when logged in so that he can avoid any one using his account without his consent. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP also advises the Player to construct a password which contains upper case and lower case alphabetical characters and numbers with a minimum length of six characters.
18. We are not responsible for any abuse or misuse of your Member Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
19. Players shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to invalidate any betting in the event of such behaviour;
20. If a bet/s is placed using the login name and password of a Player it will be considered to have been made by the Players and therefore to be accepted and valid.
21. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP retains the right to examine and confirm the identity of its Players. When deemed necessary, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will request that documentation proving the Player's identity is forwarded to its offices. Examples of documentation requested could be certified copies of photo id's, bank statements, references, last utility bill, etc.
22. Transactions are checked to prevent money laundering.
23. If an account remains inactive for a period of 12 months then an administrative fee of €5 per month may be levied. Prior to imposing a levy, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will notify the Player so as to give the Player the opportunity to withdraw his funds. Such notification will be sent a month prior to the levy being charged.
24. If an account remains inactive for a period of 30 months or more, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is obliged to report such accounts to the Malta Gaming Authority, in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP may be asked to transfer any outstanding balances to the care of the Authority. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will attempt to transfer such funds to the Player before reporting to the Malta Gaming Authority and funds will only be remitted to the Malta Gaming Authority if the player cannot be reached. The player does not have a claim against the company or against the Malta Gaming Authority once funds held in dormant accounts are transferred to the Malta Gaming Authority.
25. If your account has been blocked or excluded by BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, the available funds in the account will be remitted to you unless your account is undergoing anti-money laundering investigation in which case BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will withhold funds until authorized to release them.
26. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to close a Player’s account. In this case any bets already wagered will be honoured and any winnings paid out.
27. A Player has the right to close his Player’s account at any time.
28. Prior to closing your Member Account BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will alert you regarding available funds in your Member Account. You will be notified to withdraw any available amounts prior to closing your account.
29. If you wish to close your member account, you may do so at any time, by contacting customer support in written form. The effective closure of the Account will correspond to the termination of the Terms and Conditions. In case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction the Member shall indicate it.
3. Deposits, Transfers and Withdrawals
1. There are no set-up charges for opening your account. All payments to and from your account must be paid in the currencies available on the services. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is not a financial institution and you shall not treat it as suchand and funds deposited shall not bear interest. You shall ensure that all payments into your account are from a payment source for which you are the named account holder. If you are making a deposit to or withdrawal from your account in a currency other than your account currency, such deposit and/or withdrawal will be made at the exchange rates offered by us at the time of such deposit or withdrawal and may be subject to a conversion fee.
2. Deposits can be made into the account by bank transfer, telegraphic/wire transfer by VISA and MASTERCARD. Deposits will activate a Know Your Client Procedure. Primarily, the name on the credit card, eWallet or the bank transfer will be checked and this should be identical to that of the Player account receiving the funds. If this is not the case the deposit will be rejected and the funds paid back. Any charges levied by the banks/payment gateways will be deducted from the reversed amount. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to charge a processing fee of approximately 4% on deposits.
3. Minimum deposits:
- 10 Euros on deposits made by Credit Card, eWallet or wire transfer.
- 20 Euros for deposits made by bank transfer.
4. Maximum deposits:
- First deposit of new customers: €1,000
- After authentication of player: €1000 per transaction.
5. Card deposits are automated - once your deposit transaction is authorized by your issuer, the funds will be credited to your account instantly.
Bankwire deposits will be credited to your account by Customer Support as soon as they appear as cleared funds on the specified bank account.
To speed up this process, please ensure that you quote your username & email as a reference on the deposit and notify the Customer Support team of the transfer details (amount, reference, bank account) as soon as the funds are sent.
6. In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from your Member Account, you shall only use such credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you.
7. Any funds deposited must be utilised for the placing of bets. Any suspicious activity on an account could lead to the Player being reported to the relevant authorities, freezing of the funds and could also lead to the closure of the account and confiscation of the funds.
8. Bonuses can from time to time be placed into a Player's account as part of a sales promotion/marketing campaign. These bonuses, unless otherwise specified, cannot be withdrawn/paid-out and must be used for the placing of bets.
9. Funds cannot be transferred from the account of one Player to the account of another Player.
10. Players are prohibited from selling, transferring or acquiring accounts to or from other Players.
11. A Player can at any time log in to his account and view a statement of his account which would show all transactions effected on that account, namely deposits, bonuses, winnings, bets and withdrawals. Should the Player notice any mistakes he should notify BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP immediately so that the mistake can be rectified. The Player should report such a mistake within 90 days from when the mistake first appeared on the statement available on the website.
12. At any time, a Player can decide to withdraw part or all of his funds from his account by selecting amongst the various options made available by BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP. Depending on the currency, frequency of requests and on the chosen withdrawal option, certain transaction fees may apply. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will inform the Players about the exact amount of these fees before the transaction takes place. Once all the available funds have been withdrawn, the Players has the right to close his BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP account if he/she wishes to do so.
13. The minimum amount for a withdrawal via bank transfer is €30 (Thirty Euros);
14. The minimum amount for a withdrawal into a Visa card (CFT) is €10 (Ten Euros)
15. Before a withdrawal request is carried out BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP must be satisfied about the authenticity of the Player.
16. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will do its utmost to process any withdrawal requests within 3-5 working days from receipt of such request. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to charge a processing fee of approximately 4% on such withdrawals
17. Withdrawals Credit / debit card VISA - maximum €5,000 or equivalent per card per day.
18. Withdrawals can be requested from the "withdrawals" option within the "My Account" section. Withdrawals can only be remitted to the same account used for deposits and it is only when this is not possible that the Player is entitled to select another medium.
19. Once requested, withdrawals will be held for authorization by Finance Department and funds will only be sent to the Players own bank account once authorized. Please note that for cumulative withdrawal requests which exceed the €2,300 mark, or any other lesser limit which BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP may stipulate from time to time, the Player will be asked to submit updated due diligence documentation. Due diligence documentation will also be requested when the Player adds a new deposit or withdrawal card/account.
20. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP has the right at any time to request relevant documents from player to ensure authenticity.
21. If we mistakenly credit your Member Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of us and the amount will be deducted from your Member Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
22. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to not allow the Withdrawal of funds not used for wagering/betting, unless turned over once or upon payment of a processing fee not exceeding 5%.
23. It is unlawful to deposit money from ill-gotten means and all transactions will be checked to prevent money laundering. Any suspicious transactions will be reported to the relevant Authorities
24. If BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP cannot ascertain the integrity of the funds deposited by the player, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will consult with the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU)
4. Betting Rules
1. A bet can only be placed by a registered Player.
2. A bet can only be placed over the Internet.
3. A bet can only be placed by a Player if he has sufficient funds in his account with BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP.
4. The bet, once concluded, will be governed by the version of terms and conditions valid at the time of the bet being accepted.
5. A bet is deemed to have been placed as soon as confirmation of the acceptance of the betting offer from BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is received on the device or computer of the Player.
6. The Player affirms that at the time he placed a bet or bets he had no knowledge as to the outcome of the respective game or that actions are being taken to affect the outcome of the games. Where there is a suspicion of a violation of this rule, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP retains the right to void the bet and refuse to pay out winnings. It also retains the right to take any further action to protect its legitimate interests and to comply with other laws and regulations.
7. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP retains the right to decline to accept bets without providing any reason.
8. The payout tables, minimum and maximum bets and game rules are all available for each game offered on and we encourage you to read the relevant rules before playing any game.
9. Should betting on a game be stopped the Player will be refunded the whole amount of his bet/s.
10. Should BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP decide to close a Player's account, bets which have already been placed and accepted will not be voided and the Player will be paid any winnings.
11. A bet which has been placed and accepted cannot be amended, withdrawn or cancelled by the Player.
12. A mistake regarding the details of a bet or bets will not influence the validity of the bet. Once no more bets are being taken a Player will not be able to change his bet/s.
13. When the Player places a bet/s he acknowledges that he has read and understood in full all of the terms and conditions and game rules regarding the bets offered by BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP as stated on the website.
14. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP manages the Player's account, calculates the available funds, the pending funds, the betting funds as well as the amount of the winnings. Unless proved otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and are deemed to be accurate.
15. The Player is fully responsible for the bets placed. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will never question the Player about the relevance of the bets they wish to place and will not be held responsible for the possible mistakes that could have been made during the placing of such bets, including mistakes regarding the placed amounts or betting option (such as colour, card, number, etc) they have selected.
16. Winnings will be paid into the Player's account after the final result is confirmed. However, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be investigations into the result of a game resulting from a suspicion of criminal activities that may have affected the result of the game. If the irregularity is confirmed then BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP retains the right to void any related bets and take any other action allowable by law.
17. Should BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP become aware that a Player has placed a number of bets from different accounts he has irregularly opened, all bets will be voided. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP retains the right to take further action as deemed necessary.
18. If bets, which exceed the stated amounts, are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded and the bet amount placed will be revised accordingly and the difference paid back to the Player.
19. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right, in its discretion and in relation to the Player’s account, any related payment service provider account, any accounts the Player may have with other sites and/or casinos and/or services owned or operated by or on behalf of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, to terminate this agreement, withhold the account balance, suspend the account and recover from such account the amount of any affected pay-out, bonuses and winnings if:
a. You are in material breach of any Agreements in relation thereof;
b. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP becomes aware that you have used or attempted to use the services for the purposes of fraud, collusion (including in relation to charge-backs) or unlawful or improper activity (including without limitation, any manipulation of the multi-currency facilities).
c. You have "charged back" or denied any of the wagers or deposits that you made through your Account.
20. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP offers live casino games which due to the live streaming requirements are in need of adequate bandwidth for the full enjoyment of the game and active and timely participation of the Player. It is recommended that only Player's having the required bandwidth play the live games.
5. Aborted, Miscarried & Discontinued Games
1. Should a Player's device malfunction or internet connection be lost after the bet has been placed and received on BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP's system the bet/s will be accepted and will participate in the game. The outcome of the game can be checked after the Player's device or connection are functioning properly again.
2. Should any of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP's systems malfunction before a result is determined then all confirmed bets will be immediately voided and bets that have been confirmed will be credited back to the player's account.
3. In the event of an error in the published odds or the paytable, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will notify the Player of the error, void all bets and cancel any winnings. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will seek to place all parties directly affected by such an error in the position they were in before the error occurred.
4. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves its right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any service/games in its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will not be liable for any such action.
6. Responsible Gaming
1. A Player may set his own limits on the amount he permits himself to bet in a specified period of time. The limit can only be removed after the Player contacts BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP and confirms the removal by email.
2. A Player may also set a limit on the amount he loses in a specified period of time.
3. A Player may also set a limit on the amount of time he/she may spend logged in in any one session.
4. A Player may also lock his account for a definite or indefinite period of time should he/she no longer wish to bet. If you wish to close your member account, you may do so at any time, by contacting customer support in written form. The effective closure of the Account will correspond to the termination of the Terms and Conditions. In case the reason behind the closure of the Account is related to concerns about possible gambling addiction the Member shall indicate it.
5. If a Player chooses to exclude yourself for an indefinite period your account will be closed and you will be barred from re-registering on our Website.
6. In order to impose limits on your gaming you need to send an email to your local customer service at the address provided on https://www.royrichie.com indicating the following particulars “I want to be excluded from https:www.royrichie.com”, or alternatively visit https:www.royrichie.com and click on “Responsible Gaming”. A self-exclusion will take immediate effect following the receipt of your request by a customer service representative.
7. Any changes requested by the Player to increase limits, remove restrictions or remove the blocking of his account will not take place until seven days after the request is received. Requests to further reduce limits or to increase blocking periods will have immediate effect.
1. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP and its logo are registered trademarks of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP Any unauthorized use of the brand and/or the logo of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP could lead to legal prosecution by BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP.
2. All of the contents found on the website pages of www.royrichie.com as well as its URLs are owned by BTM. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of this URL address or of the contents of the BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP website could lead to legal prosecution.
1. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management, employees or vicarious agents.
2. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is not responsible for the services, pages or contents of websites to which links may be provided from time to time from the BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP website.
3. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, war, and saturation of the telecommunication networks, natural catastrophe; which could lead to a total or partial reduction, to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone.
4. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its Services, via Internet or by phone.
5. In the event of any mistake or negligent act from BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP's part, in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the compensation available to the Player would never be any higher than the available funds on the Player's account or the amount of the bets involved in the mistake or negligent act.
6. Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognised Court of Justice, then the remaining Terms & Conditions would retain their validity.
7. These Terms & Conditions represent the whole of the agreement between BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP and the Player, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP.
8. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a Player or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on the BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP website or that of any of its affiliates and/or partners.
1. The Privacy section sets out our data processing practices carried out through the use of the Internet and World Wide Web. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices, please contact us at: email@example.com.
2. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP collects personal information from visitors to its web site through the online registration process and every time you interact with us.
3. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP processes personal information collected via this website for the purposes of: Setting up and managing your account; Building up your personal profiles; Providing you with information about the BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP promotional offers; and complying with all regulatory requirements, in particular those relating to the identification of individuals under money laundering legislation. Access to Personal information is limited to the staff of the BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP and/or its agents in accordance with their roles and responsibilities in managing the above uses in accordance with the applicable Data Protection Act.
4. Customer Service representatives and other representatives of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP may have access to the above mentioned data in order to provide quality customer service and to administer our business activities.
5. For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation the Player hereby consents to the processing of any and all personal data (in manual, electronic or any other form) in connection with the Player's transactions in relation to BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP. With the Players' approval BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP may use personal details for marketing purposes.
6. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP may share your personal data with any of its agents who may only use such data for strictly the same purposes as BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP shall specify and within the terms of these Conditions. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP shall use your personal data in accordance with the Privacy section.
7. You should assume that all use of our website, emails and telephone calls between you and BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will be recorded. These recordings will be the sole property of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP and may be used as evidence in the event of any dispute or to improve customer care.
8. In the processing of your Member Account and associated transactions, we may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, anti-money laundering agencies. These agencies may keep a record of your information. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
9. 5.8. In order to make your visit to the Websites more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Websites and to improve the service, we collect a small piece of information sent from your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict your use of the Websites.
10. The player’s personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
1) Where BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is required to do so by law;
2) If it concerns a credit reference agency. A credit reference agency may also keep a record of that information;
3) If BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate transactions;
4) To comply with BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
5) When BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP feels that disclosure is necessary to protect BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
6) If BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the player will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on www.royrichie.com
7) If BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
8) To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
1. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP will endeavour to make a Player's experience with us an enjoyable one, however, there may be occasions where a Player may feel dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or of our customer service. A Player may raise a complaint by addressing an email to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your complaint will be escalated to management and we endeavour to tackle it within 48 hours of receipt. Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was resolved or handled you may escalate directly to the Malta Gaming Authority by sending them an email on email@example.com or sending a letter to this address:
Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, SmartCity Malta, Ricasoli SCM1001, Malta
Telephone Number: +356 21316590/1/3/4; +356 25469000
2. It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority.
11. Bonus Conditions
Bonus Conditions - Sports
1. A player only qualifies for a bonus on the first deposit or in case of a special promotion.
2. Deposit at least €10,00 to your sportsbook account in order to receive your welcome bonus.
3. Your bonus with a maximum of €100 will be automatically credited to your sports betting account as soon as deposit has been rolled over once (x1) with odds of at least 1.80, and all qualifying bets have been settled.
4. Unless otherwise specified residents of China, Japan, Russian Federation and Turkey are excluded from all promotions.
5. It is not possible to request a withdrawal or to transfer the bonus to other products before the bonus rollover requirements have been met.
6. All www.royrichie.com promotions are only available once, per day, per person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number and IP-address where computers are shared (university, school, workspace, public library, etc).
7. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP shall, next to the welcome bonus, offer other bonuses on dates that have been communicated beforehand. Per special promotion or offer, the special rules with regard to the clearing of the bonus will be communicated before promotion is issued.
8. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves itself the right to use user names for promotions with the protection of personal details kept in mind.
9. In case of a dispute or unclarity, the verdict of the Malta Gaming Authority will be considered definitive.
10. Employees, volunteers, freelancers, and board members of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, promotional, marketing, or other offices, license-holders, issuers of licenses, affiliates, service providers and other associated, detached or connected companies do not qualify for the promotions offered by the BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP. The same rules apply for the family members of these persons.
11. Players of persons which make misuse of a promotion will be excluded from the promotion they misused and from future promotions.
12. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves itself the right to, at any given moment, even during a promotion that has already started, end the promotion or offer without further justification.
13. In order to prevent the sportsbook of being subject to the so-called 'bonus hunting', BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP is entitled to refuse bonus offers to a certain accounts.
14. Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of your deposit and the corresponding Sports Bonus funds eight (8) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made. If the money is withdrawn before the wagering requirements are met, the bonus and any winnings made from it will be forfeited.
15. Rollover requirements must be completed within 90 days from bonus activation otherwise the funds held in your Sports Bonus Account will be forfeited.
16. Unless otherwise specified, to fulfil the bonus rollover requirements, all wagers must be made on odds of at least 1.80 or higher.
17. Any winnings generated from Sports Cash Account funds are credited into the Sports Cash Account as 'stakes and winnings' up to the amount of the initial deposit used to claim the bonus. Any further realised gains (stake and winnings) exceeding the initial deposit amount, are credited to the Sports Bonus Account and continue to be subject to the remaining applicable bonus rollover requirements.
18. Any bet winnings resulting from mixed Sports Cash Account and Sports Bonus Account funds wagered is credited into the Sports Bonus Account as ‘stake and winnings’ and is subject to the remaining applicable bonus roll-over requirements.
19. Only once the rollover requirements are fully met within the designated period of time shall the Sports Bonus Account funds associated with the bonus be automatically transferred from the Sports Bonus Account to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
20. Multiple bets placed on the same event and/or markets will not count towards rollover requirement and will be considered bonus manipulation resulting in forfeiture of the winnings, bonus and bonus winnings. Only the deposit amount will be returned to your account.
21. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to cancel the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
22. Any winnings generated from a Free Bet shall be credited to Sports Cash Account and are withdrawable. The Free Bet stake amount shall not be returned.
23. A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues or events, subject to specific promotion terms.
24. Free Bet may not be used in portions. For example, if a €10 Free Bet is used for a €5 bet, then the unused €5 shall be forfeited.
25. Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Sports Cash Account. For example, if a customer is placing a €20 bet and selects a €10 Free Bet token, while having a balance of €100 in his Sports Cash Account, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (€10) and €10 will be drawn from the Sports Cash Account.
26. A bet that completes the eligibility requirement for a Free Bet may not later be the a subject of Cash-Out.
27. Any bet which is a subject of Cash-Out shall not contribute to Free Bet eligibility requirement.
28. Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
29. If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled RoyRichie.com reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the Customer’s account and shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether the Customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
30. If a bet contributing to the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
31. Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a Customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
32. Any bets which contributed to the eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
33. Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall firstly contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
34. Customers who claim a Sportsbook bonus may not use their bonus funds to play on Casino games. In the event that any customer is found to have used Sportsbook bonus funds on Casino games, management reserves the right to void any and all winnings and replace or remove the bonus amount originally claimed, with all wagering requirements reset.
35. In the case of any bonus terms and conditions in different languages, the prevailing language in the case of interpretation shall be the English language.
Bonus Conditions - Casino
1. For the avoidance of doubt, individual terms & conditions for each bonus will supersede any general terms listed here.
2. Unless otherwise specified, a minimum deposit of least €10 or currency equivalent must be made to qualify for any bonus.
3. A players eligibility to claim bonuses is entirely at the discretion of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP.
4. All customers that are eligible to hold a Roy Richie account are eligible to receive the promotions.
5. Casino bonuses may be cashed out after the combined total of deposit + bonus has been wagered at least 25x. Any withdrawal request made whilst a bonus is active on an account will be denied, unless the player agrees to forfeit all bonus funds and any winnings attributable to the bonus.
6. All Casino and Live Casino promotions are only available once, per day, per person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number and IP-address where computers are shared (university, school, workspace, public library, etc).
7. Whilst any bonus is active on an account, a maximum of €2.50 may be wagered in any single transaction, unless previously agreed with Casino Management. Where this rule has been broken, the accrued winnings as well as original deposit will be removed from the players balance and credited back as a bonus, with a 50x wagering requirement and €1 maximum bet rule in place.
8. Any player found to place large stakes leading to substantial gain and subsequently reducing stake size by more than 50% in an attempt to manipulate the bonus may have any withdrawal request refused and the sub total of their balance removed and credited back as bonus, with a 50x wagering requirement and maximum stake of €1 or currency equivalent.
9. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to publish the usernames of players for promotions and other marketing purposes.
10. In case of a dispute, the verdict of the Malta Gaming Authority will be considered definitive.
11. Employees, volunteers, freelancers, and board members of BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, promotional, marketing, or other offices, license-holders, issuers of licenses, affiliates, service providers and other associated, detached or connected companies do not qualify for the promotions offered by the BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP. The same rules apply for the family members of these persons.
12. Players found to be misusing any promotional funds or believed to be gaining an unfair advantage in any way will be excluded from all promotions, effective immediately. Any winnings attributable to the advantages gained shall be void.
13. BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves itself the right to, at any given moment, even during a promotion that has already started, end the promotion or offer without further justification.
14. Where an account is believed to only be playing in an attempt to gain an advantage from promotions offered, ie.) Bonus Hunting, BTM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP reserves the right to exclude the account from specific or all future offers.
15. If a Player does not want to receive the bonus, then he or she can get in contact with customer support. The customer service representatives will remove (subtract) the bonus from the casino account of the player.
16. Different games and/or game types contribute a different amount of total wagers towards the wagering requirement of a bonus. All Table Games, Poker Games & Video Poker Slots do not contribute towards rollover, whilst all Slots games contribute 100%. The following games are excluded from all wagering requirements and may not be played whilst a bonus is active on your account: Simsalabim, Dead or Alive, Demolition Squad, Devils Delight, Ghost Pirates, Kings of Chicago, Victorious, Zombies & Blood Suckers. Players found to have played these games whilst a bonus is active shall have any withdrawal request refused and the sub total of their balance removed and credited back as bonus cash, with a 50x wagering requirement and maximum stake of €1 imposed.
17. Any Free Spins awarded must be used within 7 days of receipt. To use Free Spins, players must open up the qualifying game. Once used, any winnings must be wagered a total of 80x within 7 days of being paid out. Where a deposit was used to trigger free spins, the wagering requirement of any winnings will be reduced to 35x.
18. Non funded accounts may win and withdraw a maximum of €20, irrespective of previous activity or bonuses claimed.
19. Customers who claim a Casino games bonus may NOT use the bonus & any winnings to place Sports bets while the still playing to fulfil the wagering requirement of the Casino Bonus.
20. In the case of any bonus terms and conditions in different languages, the prevailing language in the case of interpretation shall be the English language.
12. Breaches, Penalties and Termination
1. If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions or we have a reasonable ground to suspect that you have breached them, we reserve the right to not open, to suspend, or to close your Member Account, or withhold payment of your winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by you.
1. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
1. We reserve the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this agreement.
15. Entire Agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Websites and, save in the case of fraud, supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Websites.
16. Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Malta.
2. The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.